Thursday, February 8, 2007

the first time i met you...



the first time i met you,
no one can tell you
the way you saw me
and the way i felt for you..

those deep black eyes
those silky shiny hairs
the way you walked
and the way you talked

no one can tell you,
the way i felt for you.

the way you looked at me
the way you smiled for me
the way you sang for me
and the way you said good-bye to me....

no one!! no one can tell you,
the way i felt for you.

now i crave for you
i wait for you
i live for you, i die for you
no one can tell you, there's how much love for you...........

~manu

4 comments:

Nithin said...

I like this...!

radiantbear said...

Lovely!

Arun Pillai said...

Good One

Sajith CP said...

firstly is it yours... sounds though... immaterial anyway..."life" is the longest journey........n enjoy ..i felt like responding that's my excuse at this point of time...life goes on n on...